mherger wrote:
> > As the dev said in a post previously, muso connects in a read-only
> > state. That error you posted was a fluke.
>
> And I said: turn it off. I'm a dev, too.
>
> You're asking for help, but you refuse to accept advice. If you know
> better, then don't ask. Or you're just wasting everybody's time.
>
> --
>
> Michael

No I know and I very much appreciate everyone's time. I just wanted to
make sure that space wasn't the real culprit here. It's just that
removing muso from the equation means I have to get rid of the symlink
and reinstall LMS from scratch, so I wanted to first see if creating
more space would help fix things before going all the way and having to
reinstall.