mherger wrote:
> > No I know and I very much appreciate everyone's time. I just wanted
> > make sure that space wasn't the real culprit here. It's just that
> > removing muso from the equation means I have to get rid of the
> symlink
> > and reinstall LMS from scratch, so I wanted to first see if creating
> > more space would help fix things before going all the way and having
> > reinstall.
>
> Why would you have to change anything about LMS to get rid of muso? Just
>
> don't use the latter any more and see whether that changes the
> behaviour.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I thought I had already explained this. In order to use muso, I have to
create a symlink for the Cache folder so that muso can access it. So
instead of its default location of
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache I create a symlink to a folder
called SqueezeShare and move it there. If I don't do this, muso cannot
access the Cache folder.

Here's the command I use to accomplish this:

ln -s /volume1/SqueezeShare/Cache /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter