mherger wrote:
> >> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/tree/public/7.9/CPAN/arch
> >
> > This is perl 5, version 24, subversion 1 (v5.24.1) built for
> > arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi-64int
> > (with 75 registered patches, see perl -V for more detail)
>
> If you check above link you'll see that we indeed do not have binaries
> for your platform. You'd have to build yourself. Get a copy of
>
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-vendor/tree/public/7.9/CPAN
>
> and run the buildme script.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael,

Would it be possible to get these Perl 5.24/Armel binaries into the Arm
Debian package ? If so, what would be required to achieve this ?

The current package does include Perl 5.20/Armel binaries, which is good
for Jessie (old stable). But Stretch (current stable) ships with Perl
5.24.

I run LMS on an (Armel) Sheeva Plug which runs Debian Jessie at the
moment. But I am contemplating an upgrade to Stretch, and will need
those binaries. Perhaps there are others in the same boat.