mherger wrote:
> It would need to be implemented in the -players-, not in LMS. Firmware
> updates for hardware players you can forget. squeezelite is not my
> domain.
>
> And no, I'm not ignoring you. It's just that you're asking for something
> you've got responses for before. But you're not happy with the response,
> therefore you keep asking...

"It would need to be implemented in the -players-, not in LMS." - really
?
I think that the LMS is between http-browser (on client machine) and the
player(s) - it looks like that:

Http_client <> LMS(slimserver) <> player(squezelite) .... (Am I right
with this topology ?)

in my case Http_client is on windows machine, the rest is on RPI3.
LMS says to player what to play/do/etc.  according to request from LMS
page (on windows) over http <--- and this I wish You to consider about.