mherger wrote:
> > Sure the i386-linux-thread-multi-64int can be found.
> > But if you try to use that, get a error from image scale, found
> version
> > 0.14 but needs 0.08.
>
> Hmm... we ship 0.11 for 5.20+.
>
> > As i'm make the QNap QlogitechMediaServer, running agains this trouble
> > while want to upgrade to perl 5.24.
> > I use the Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball (i386, x86_64, i386
> > FreeBSD, ARM EABI, PowerPC) version.
> I guess our tarball is in conflict with whatever QLogitechMediaServer is
>
> installing. You should probably ask this question to its author, or at
> least mention it prominently in the subject.
>
> --
>
> MichaelQlogitechmediaserver is the installation packets for QNAP nassystem. It
always on any update installs the latest tarball packets from the
nightly. Yes some where 32bits and perl support got lost.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*