Still broken. Sadly, I’ve tried everything I can think of. I have
stopped listening to the twit network as it is too painful.

Time to start looking for squeezebox replacement it seems. Sadly,
nothing at that price point with same functionality. Logitech
acquisition sucked the life out. Boo.

*Kitchen:* Squeezebox Touch > Cambridge Audio DacMagic > Rotel RC-1070
pre > Rotel RB-1080 amp > Axiom M100
*Basement:*Squeezebox Classic > Sony integrated amp > Paradigm
in-ceiling speakers
*Upstairs:*Squeezebox v2 > Athem AVM 60 > Bryston 9B SST > Totem Forest
*Computer:*Squeezebox Classic > Tapco S5 monitors
*Bathroom:*Squeezebox Boom