marcoc1712 wrote:
> Now I see, tankyou.
>
> In origin C-3PO had a "format conversion table" where you could choose
> output format and sample rate given an input format and a sample rate,
> that was judged too complicated and verbose by many, so I tried to make
> it simpler, maybe too simple...
>
> OK, I'll restore that option in some future release as an 'advanced'
> option. Could you please add the request in the C_3PO issues repo in
> github https://github.com/marcoc1712/C-3PO/issues ? Just to having a
> remainder...
>
> Thanks.

Hi marco,
I have submitted the issue on GitHub. I don't think is necessary to
reintroduce the old conversion table, I believe is enough using the
current check-boxes and consider the checked sample rate as already
happen with PCM output, simply adding an option to output as DSD (in
case the DSF format is chosen by the user) only if the original file
isn't encoded with one of the selected sample rates.

Thanks again.