DJanGo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> picoreplayer runs in RAM. Everything you change must be stored to the
> disk /sd by shutdown...

Hi DJanGo

I was aware of that but since "\home" works for saving LMS data &
preferences and works for saving the Custom Browse settings I assumed it
would save the Custom Browse menu settings as well.
However I discovered, from your prompt, that I simply have to set:
Custom Browse/Settings/Browse configuration directory =
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CustomBrowse/Menus
I can't believe I didn't find that before!

Now all is working, Many thanks for your time, David