Has anyone got LMS 7.9.2 working with Mac 10.14 Mojave yet?  I'd like to
see a few happy LMS users before I do this.

I've not been using it in a "production" environment, but have tested it with the beta versions, as well as with the 10.14 release version. There's some new warnings due to Mojave's stronger security settings (see http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109525). But if you accept those warnings, then you should be fine. They're about the update checker trying to configure a repeated background task, and the installer launching the preference pane.

--

Michael