Wauw Michael, what a great news and support.
I think you have made a lot off people very happy.
And that's includes me.

Me for myself, not looking that much in the included binaries.
But as you have noticed, there are people keeping a close eye on it.

At the moment working on the x86_64 version. ( Almost finched )
And then gone have a go on the arm support.

So thanks a lot for the great work.
Nice to see we can get LMS back on the QNap nassystems again.

mherger wrote:
> >> Ok, I added updated modules for your platform:
> >>
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commit/c363fd70f5e902d8ebd1e189e8707af3bf6f46e2
> >>
> >> Please give them a try!
> >
> > And so I did.
>
> Thanks!
>
> > Scanning time was now 03:08:07, building full text index
> > 01:00:56. The overall scanning time is +30m compared to the fastest
> > recent scan. Could be the updated Audio::Scan: 1.02. But as I said, I
> > don't care that much about scanning times.
>
> As mentioned before there seems to be a "problem" slowing things down
> considerably on the very first scan. But upon subsequent scans the
> results are better.
>
> --
>
> Michael

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*