SMC wrote:
> I have now installed QLMS 1.10.b2 x86-64 on a TS-251 Firmware 4.3.4.0569
> Installed over 1.10.b1, no QLogitechMediaServer install present.
>
> It is working fine, thank you. 10,000 file full scan took about twice as
> long as 1.10.b1 at 484 seconds. The LMS webGUI is very fast and
> responsive. Shairtunes plugin working, Radio Paradise working, BBC
> iPlayer working so I'm very happy, thank you!
> As an added bonus it has nudged me to begin to learn linux in order to
> locate, edit and save the .QLMS.conf file to enable nightly updates. It
> took me a while to figure out it was hidden and how to reveal it!Nice to
> read, it's working at you're end. The. QLMS.conf file is located
inside the QLMS directory.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*