Thanks for the information.
Nice that it works at you're end.
Regarding the time, has nothing to do with QLMS.
Something which has to do something with in LMS it self.

SMC wrote:
> I removed 1.10.b2 and installed 1.10.b3, seems to be working fine here
> in 4.3.4.0569 on a TS-251.
>
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1539967036 @ Fri Oct 19 19:20:19
> CEST 2018
> OS: Linux - EN - utf8
> Platform: x86_64-linux
> Perl Version: 5.24.4 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
> Audio::Scan: 0.95
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.049
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
>
> As a potential bug report I noticed yesterday with 1.10.b2 that the
> clock display on my Booms is one hour fast. It is still one hour fast
> with 1.10.b3, the QLMS package seems to be taking system time from my
> NAS and adding an hour. Something to do with time zone or daylight
> saving time? I don't see any relevant settings in .qpkg.CONF that I can
> change to fix this.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*