philippe_44 wrote:
> If it reboots regularly, it's probably the capacitors issue. Seems to
> happen a lot these days

Yeah, might be. However, after I now discovered your excellent
CastBridge work (Thanks!), I gave that a try tonight and can't be
happier ! I had 2 spare CCA's still. Bought them years ago when
considering moving from Spotify to Google Play. But after having
troubles with Gapless Playback, I eventually want back to my SB3. But
now that I can use a CCA as an LMS client, that is just as good since I
never really looked at the SB3's display. Only thing I still need to
test is gapless playback.