SpiderJon wrote:
> Sorry about that -- hopefully it's ok this time.
>
> 27132

Perfect - that just says LMS sees the excutable mpcpdec and has put the
rules in place. Which rulkes is applied depends on what is possible and
"best".

> As far as I can tell, it supports stdin and stdout. From the mpcdec
> 'help':
>
> *you can use stdin and stdout as resp. <infile.mpc> and
> <outfile.wav> replacing the file name by "-"
> *

I've done the same error as before. Some applications output to stdout
even if no "-" is present. The help says it's required for mpcdec. So
the test should be

Code:

  cat "/mnt/pihdd/Audio/Music/John Surman/The Brass Project (1993)/02.
Coastline.mpc"  | mpcdec - - >mpcdecout.wav