rp9197 wrote:
> I upgraded to 7.9.2 and nothing will play from my library/My Music.  All
> of my albums are there and indexed.  The album and artwork loads onto
> the right side of screen in LMS but no sound.  The display shows LMS
> trying to play a few seconds of the first track then it skips down to
> the last track without a note of music heard.  Using Ipeng it pops up
> that it can't open the file.
>
> I can play Tidal and flac files not lumped with Itunes without any
> problem.  Use Itunes is checked in settings.  I tried to attach my
> zipped log to this but the upload repeatedly failed.  It looks like my
> information tab screen cut/paste did attach.  I am not an advanced IT
> person.  Just a music lover stuck playing Tidal all the time.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I'm using Debian ARM version on an
odroid and have been having issues with the May 20th 7.9.2 release, what
seems to be library related.

I just wiped my library and am preforming a complete rescan again just
to see.

Mine would intermittently hang if I was searching through my library, or
when a song finished, or if the don't stop the music was about to kick
in and add songs to the list.  then I get all sorts of connection and
segmentation faults on linux (not entirely sure its a memory card issue
for me though, but did just start happening after that upgrade)