I wonder if it would help to delete your cache file. I have done this in
the past to resolve LMS problems but can't say if it will work for you,
but it seems you have nothing to lose, if you are planning to ditch the
SBs. Cache will rebuild on the next reboot of LMS. First stop LMS. On my
linux computer I do this by issuing command in terminal

Code:
--------------------
    sudo service logitechmediaserver stop
--------------------

followed by my password.
Then go to your cache folder. On my Linux Mint PC it is found at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache
You will need root privileges to delete it

- Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
- Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
- Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
- Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR
-1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless