Hi,

This is my first post on this thread. Hope this thread is in the right
category.

The following is the case -  I have a few Nina Simone albums. All are
HDTracks downloads. All albums are in the same library folder, on my
Synology NAS with LMS 7.9.2, and in the same Nina Simone folder (see pic
below).
And all albums are handled the same, by renaming all tracks to the same
format and running them all through "MusicBrainz Picard", so that they
have the correct tags.
But, with Nina Simone only the "Baltimore" album shows up and "Pastel
Blues" doesn't (see pic below). In recent years I even had some Nina
Simone CD rips, in the same folder, but these don't show up as well.
For now, it only happens with this artist.

Has anybody any clues / tips / solution ?

Thank in advance.

2753627537

|Filename: 2.JPG                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27537|