I have the same problem as raw1985. Several albums are not detected by a
scan. Music (FLAC) and LMS reside on my Qnap TS-119. I verified the user
rights to my music folder but didn't see anything unusual. I tried to
convert the flac to flac as suggested above, but to no avail. At first
glance tags seem to be OK also. So, for now I don't have a clue of what
it is I'm not seeing.

As soon as my new PI arrives, I will try a complete new setup of LMS
with a small selection of the undetected files and seen what happens. If
that doesn't work, I'll try to remove all tags and then re-tag the
files. BTW, any thoughts on how to definitely remove all tags?