d6jg wrote:
> Is budget an issue?
>
> If not then I would suggest that you purchase a built Raspberry Pi
> player such as - https://www.allo.com/sparky/digione-player.html (you'd
> need Max2Play or install piCorePlayer)
>

> This is capable of handling the high res stuff in your library which the
> Touch isn't without EDO and a USB DAC in between it and the Sony.

I don't play much (actually not much at all) with DSD but spdif co-ax
from the SBT will give DOP (I think it is called :confused::rolleyes:)

If the OP wants native DSD I think that requires a USB connection (and
I'm not sure if the SBT will pass that through).

It's easier watching the TDF, just pedal,pedal until yer legs fall off
:)  "Shut up legs!"

ronnie