Paul Webster wrote:
> .cue files are supported by LMS.
> Can you post an example of the first 10 or so lines of one of your .cue
> files that does not seem to work?
> (They are plain text so you can open in Notepad to read one)
>
> Is the .cue file in the same location as the big audio file on your
> disk?

Yes, Paul. The cue file is on the same location as the audio file.

I just tried it and it opened in VLC with no problem.

Here some text lines from the file:

CATALOG 0000000000000
PERFORMER "Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethânia"
TITLE "DOCES BÁRBAROS - CD1"
FILE "Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethânia - DOCES
BÁRBAROS - CD1.wav" WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "Eu E Ela Estávamos Ali Encostados Na Parede"
PERFORMER "Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethânia"
FLAGS PRE
INDEX 00 00:00:00
INDEX 01 00:00:33
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Esoterico"
PERFORMER "Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethânia"
FLAGS PRE
INDEX 01 04:13:20