paul- wrote:
> Last I saw you were using an old version of lms.  7.9.2 is fine.   Did
> you install the DSDplay plugin?
>
> Squeezelite is the software running on you device using pCP.
> Squeezelite will play whatever is streamed,  itÂ’s the server task to
> read the file and create the stream.

No, I haven't installed the DSDplay plug in yet.

I updated the LMS version quite quickly, as I thought many of the things
I needed might be included.

Yes, Squeezelite is the software running here with PCP.

So now I have to make LMS read the file and run the stream.

Over here is very late, and I won't be able to work back on this until
Monday.

So I wish all a happy week end, and see you next Monday!