The file line in the cue file example was:

FILE "Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethânia - DOCES
BÁRBAROS - CD1.wav" WAVE

I use cue files a lot, though mostly for m4a/AAC (off air concerts).

I seem to remember that I have had problems in the past where the
filename includes accented characters, e.g. the "â" and "Á". This might
be due to the operating system my main library and LMS runs on (Linux)
or that my LMS is set to English - but it is worth checking what happens
if you substitute the accented characters in the filename and then
Rescan for new files.

Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.