Paul Webster wrote:
> Thinking aloud .... comma v dot would also be an issue for some Western
> European countries ... which makes me think that more people here on
> this thread would have come across such an issue.
Flac.exe is not used to skip time when seeking (i.e. jump to a specific
time) a flac track - LMS does it internally. Also anybody with a
collection of WAV file often have WAV->Flac conversion turned off and
I'm guessing this could include many "cue" users.

So the user base which might encounter this problem is small.