bpa wrote:
> Looking through flac code - the parsing of skip & until time does not
> seem to have a locale dependency - the fractional part can be either a
> comma or a dot.
> So it is not clear what effect mrw has found with LOCALE

But the dependency actually exists. Maybe there's some other function
checking it before passing it to the function you've found?
Anyway, if I change the decimal separator on my Windows system, I have
to adapt the skip & until format accordingly to make flac.exe accept the
values. Otherwise it aborts with "ERROR: invalid value for --skip".