slimhase wrote:
> Hi Michael;
> I have the following 'problem':
> When I look at i.e. a podcast list, each podcast has its own unique icon
> / image.
> But when I select one podcast from the list and go to the now playing
> screen (i.e. material skin, but also std skin), it briefly shows the
> unique image, but flips back to the std. Podcast image after 1 second or
> so.
> You can try to see what I mean by including i.e. this Podcast into your
> podcast list and looking at the list (with the unique icons) and then
> select and play one (and then only see the std icon of that podcast):
> https://podcast.wdr.de/radio/hoerspiel.xml

What you are seeing is the result of a mismatch between the images
supplied with the podcast listing (xml), and the images embedded within
each individual podcast episode file (mp3). I don't see any easy way to
change this behaviour.

When you browse a list of the podcast episodes, LMS will show you an
image associated with each episode, if the publisher has provided one,
or an image associated with the podcast as a whole.

When you play a podcast episode, LMS will scan the episode mp3 file for
any artwork that the publisher has included in it, and it will show you
that in the now playing screen.

If the artwork shown in the podcast listing differs from the artwork
included in the mp3 file, then, well, you have seen what happens.

Here is your publisher's web page:

https://www1.wdr.de/mediathek/audio/hoerspiel-speicher/wdr_hoerspielspeicher150.html

Notice that there is an image containing blue sheep against the second
listed episode "Die blauen Schafe – Ausflug in die Berge wird zum
Horror-Trip".
But the publisher has chosen to include a very different image in the
mp3 file, which I have extracted.

I've attached both to this post. I hope this explains the point, even
though it may not match up with your expectations.

|Filename: blaue-schafe-weide-100~_v-Podcast.jpg                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28190|