mnd wrote:
> Sorry for not posting any logs, just didn't know where to look for them,
> regarding the installation of the qpkg. I'm not too advanced in using
> qnap software and QLMS yet, but I'm willing to learn.
>
> Anyway, maybe someone could help me understand how to manually install
> plugins (the .pm files)?The logs and config files, can be found in
.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/directory.

You need to Logon by ssh shell, with a program like putty. Then you do [
cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/]. Do ls to see the content of the
directory, it should show .QLogitechMediaServer.log a.m.

If so you're in the right directory.

Regarding installing plugins, should be done in the webgui, server
setting, plugins.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*