digimaster wrote:
> The logs and config files, can be found in
> .qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/directory.
>
> You need to Logon by ssh shell, with a program like putty. Then you do [
> cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/]. Do ls to see the content of the
> directory, it should show .QLogitechMediaServer.log a.m.
>
> If so you're in the right directory.
>
> Regarding installing plugins, should be done in the webgui, server
> setting, plugins.
>

> Send from my mobile Phone

Thanks, I think also for manual installation of plugin files, the
/qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Plugins folder can be used.

Just one more question, if you don't mind. Can we set the current
timezone or time manually in QLMS?

I'm asking because I'm using the custom clock plugin applet to display
various info in the controller's screen, but it displays GMT+0 time and
I would like to change that to my timezone. But I understand that the
displayed time might come from somewhere else than QLMS.