Hi @mrw,

I noticed an issue in the script. Here an updated one including logging
- again not beautiful, but today it worked for me at least :-):
28468
28469

Changes to v1:
- added script logging to file (if enabled in script)
- added echo output (if enabled in script)
- fixed podcast history (podcast.log) to not redownload already existing
episodes
- fixed generation of playlist as well as cleanup of podcast history
only to be done when actually and update happened

You can also target a Webserver URL as playlist. In this case, the
podcasttitle will be properly encoded (blanks to %20 etc). I dont need
it anymore, but might be useful.

Feel free change, improve. It is just hacked together in a dirty way.

|Filename: bp.conf.log                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28469|

LMS auf einem QNAP TS-653B in einem Debian Docker-Container
Versionsnummer: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1571226194 @ Wed
Oct 16 14:20:53 CEST 2019
Player: 1x SB Touch, 5x SB Radio, 1x SB Duet.