Learnincurve wrote:
> but this looks like a wider problem than just mysqueezebox.com . LMS
> updates are not being retrieved from repos.squeezecommunity.org and I'm
> having trouble with sourceforge.
mysqueezebox stuff looks to be HHTTPS related.
Ignore any sourceforge errors - that site generates errors all by itself
so you cannot deduice anything from sourceforge communications.

> There are also logging errors for stream metadata from BBC.
Any examples ?

Using BBCiplayer ? if so , BBC metadata uses LMS standard http/https
communications, audio stream use a custom http/https package to support
http 1.1. Any problem with audio ?