cpd73 wrote:
> If you get this working a simple step-by-step guide would be greatly
> appreciated. Never used MusicIP or Sugarcube, and I'm very interested in
> seeing what these can provide and having them (do I need both?) running
> on my Pi4.

I installed MusicIP on my Pi4 using the instructions posted here
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106958-Success-MusicIP-and-Spicefly-Sugarcube-running-on-Raspberry-Pi&p=950011&viewfull=1#post950011
My post at the end of the thread details a couple of changes I had to
make.

Bear in mind that all your tracks need to be fingerprinted by MusicIP
and it is recommended to do this on a PC and not on the Pi. The same
version of MusicIP should be installed on the machine used for
fingerprinting as on the Pi. It might be worth trying to fingerprint
some tracks before doing anything else.