Cut-Throat wrote:
> What are the Current thoughts on Running LMS on a Raspberry Pi 4 ?
>
> 1.) Heat Issue - Fan or No Fan ?
> 2.) 4 GB of Ram useful ?
> 3.) Cases ?
>
> Any Problems currently ?

I run LMS on a Pi4 4GB 24/7, no fan, FLIRC case, and no heat issues
whatsoever. I did have the Pimoroni fan-shim for a while, but it gathers
a lot of dust - FLIRC case is *much* better (and only £16 from CPC). I
use the Pi4 for LMS, Plex, as a print server (CUPS), photo server,
file-server, and to regularly backup my laptop. Fantastic device.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.