> If you want to use internet radio - you should upgrade to 7.9.2 as https
> support in 7.7 might be minimal. I suspect a lot of other issue might
> also be fioxed using a latest version.

> 7.7.6 is last Logitech version of LMS.  7.9.* is community version which
> is where all new code and fixes are added.
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9

Thanks!

More stuff is working. It rescanned the old iTunes database.

And it shows the TIDAL playlist the duet receiver was playing when it
dies, and is able to play it.

But TIDAL is not showing up under "My services" (even though the SB duet
receiver is able to play the existing play lost).

And when I click on "Service list" it says "www.mysqueezebox.com
rejected the connection attempt".

I am sure the password is correct.

Is there a firewall I need to open?