>> And when I click on "Service list" it says "www.mysqueezebox.com
>> rejected the connection attempt".

> Could you please check the server.log? It seems to me we're recently
> seeing more issues with LMS instances being rate limited... which
> doesn't make sense to me, as this part of the code hasn't been touched
> in years.

Here's the server.log going back to january 2017 (before the SB duet
receiver died on me), going through three versions of LMS (two upgrades
yesterday):
 https://gist.github.com/steinarb/0f3ca9400358246c0220de5870eb1ff8

The LMS have been running when that PC has been booted, but no SBs have
been listening (I have a SB Radio talking to mysqueezebox.com and I have
an SB duet receiver that died in 2017 and now has risen from the dead).

Starting in October 27 2019, it started complaining about "Illegal
username and password" and I guess it could be then I switched password
on mysqueezebox.com:
 [19-10-27 10:26:54.1609]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (334) Unable to get
players from SN: Invalid JSON response: {"players":[],"error":"Session cookie
required","strings":[],"search_providers":[{"after":"top","URL":"http://opml.radiotime.com/Search.aspx?query={QUERY}&partnerId=16","text":"INTERNET_RADIO"}],"next_poll":86400},
 retrying in 86400 seconds
 [19-10-27 10:27:25.1720] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (596) Unable
to login to SN: Ugyldig brukernavn eller passord for mysqueezebox.com.
 [19-10-27 10:27:25.1730]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (334) Unable to get
players from SN: Ugyldig brukernavn eller passord for mysqueezebox.com.,
retrying in 172800 seconds