dolodobendan wrote:
> Do you use Windows to set the files' permissions on the NAS? If yes, my
> guess would be that these files were created with your old Windows user.
> The new Windows user doesn't automatically have access to these files,
> even it's the same name and password. Take ownership and change the
> permission to your new user. If no, same answer.

I can browse the file location within windows.  So the new LMS is also
in tandem setting up a new computer.  I did put a password on the NAS
file locations when I purchased the NAS 10 years ago.   When I browsed
to the NAS the first time with my new setup, I entered the password and
was able to then set up the network shares.  I would actually love to
take this password off all together but as I only do this once in a blue
moon as I am setting everything up, I don't remember how.  Any details
on how to "take ownership and change permission to my new user" would be
greatly appreciated.

LMS 7.9.1 on QNAP 219P+
3 wired Touch End Points
Jolida Tube DAC III
Marantz 2270 to Boston Acoustics Slimlines
Marantz 7010 to B&W CM10 S2