Good Morning,
I started LMS today and went to my usual setting of random play -
songs.
I noticed immediately that LMS had selected only tracks from the last
two albums added to my music library.
I tried to clear the selections, but the moment I selected random play
again, the same tracks appeared in the same order.
I have not had this problem before and I have not changed any settings.
I am using version 7.9.2.
I don't have "Don't Stop The Music" selected at this time. At least,
it's not ticked on the main settings.
If I stop random play, I can return to playing any track from any album
in the music library.
Any suggestions as to how I sort this problem out.
I would point out, I am not a "computer geek", I have too many grey
hairs and I don't like going where angels fear to tread, therefore I am
looking for a simple solution to this problem.
I note there is version 7.9.3 available, but until I have this problem
sorted I didn't want to commplicate matters.
Many thanks