Good Morning,
I sorted this problem out, firstly by clearing the cache in my
installation.  I then deleted LMS from my media computer, when it still
wasn't working, as it should.
I then updated to the latest LMS release, which installed "Don't Stop
The Music".
The system works, as it did before.
The reason I didn't use "Don't Stop The Music" was simply that I
deselected it, when the system played up.  It was used prior to the
system only playing the last two albums installed into my library.
As for Genres, I use only those that are available via dB CD Ripper,
which is the only ripping service I use.  I don't make up my own Genres,
so there are not as many, as I have seen in other posts back in January,
when I noted that another user had sismilar problems to myself.
The latest update to LMS is working extremly well and the music
selection on Random play, takes in my whole library.
Thank you for your interest in this problem.