Hi Michael;
as I understood from philippes post here
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111328-ANNOUNCE-the-SqueezeAMP-next-generation-squeezeboxen-amplifier-receiver&p=960382&viewfull=1#post960382)
the display of the SqueezeAmp is driven by the LMS code.
Therefor I thought I ask you:
Could you possibly add a 'current title' display option in LMS, which
does not show the musical note in the end of the line? (i.e. in LMS 8?)
The OLED displays are rather small, but in my case sufficient, when
using 1 line and the 'full' font. But as the lateral real estate on
these displays is rather limited, it would be great, if the area where
the musical note is shown could be used for extending the real estate
for the title information.
29387

|Filename: JBLactive.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29387|