slimhase wrote:
> It works for me, but I am also a bit confused with the setup:
> 1st of all within the LMS setup the different settings in
> "Grundeinstellung" und "Anzeige" don't always do what I think they
> should do in conjunction with SqueezeESP
> (2nd, I think there is a bug somewhere in the SqueezeESP code when you
> set "Laufschriftverzögerung" below a critical value (critical value
> depends on Font Size: std Font it's somewhere smaller than 0.1; for
> large font, its smaler 1.x. I reported that to @philipp44. Lets see)

Changing "Laufzeitverzögerung" does not seem to change the behavior in
my setup.
I have scrolling with standard font in "Wiedergabe", but no scrolling
with full font.
I run the news ticker in "angehalten" and then also the full font
scrolls.

slimhase wrote:

> -> To my understanding, "Musik-Informations Anzeige" only kicks in via
> Bildschirmschoner.
>
> Hope that helps

unfortunately...

To complete the description, I do get scrolling with full font when I
set Bildschimschoner(Wiedergabe) to Aktueller Titel and not to
Musik-Informations Anzeige.
But then I have the little note symbol wasting precious real estate.

You may be right to suggest the problem could be with SqueezeESP32.
I just tried to reproduce it with my last remaining SB3 and it shows
proper scrolling.
I'll drop a note 'in the respective thread'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111328-ANNOUNCE-the-SqueezeAMP-next-generation-squeezeboxen-amplifier-receiver).

Thanks for your response!