leadears wrote:
> That's useful to know, I think I already picked up on the boot issue
> from your earlier (helpful) posts on getting musicip running on the Pi4.
> I'm kinda happy to leave mine running as it currently does all I want
> but of course there's potential fun ahead with updates. Can you
> recommend an alternative to Max2Play that solves the issue?

See above from d6jd

If you want to use your Raspberry Pi for lots of other things as well
(at the same time) then another alternative is to use plain Raspbian and
install LMS on it from the .deb file
The benefit of using pCP or Max2Play is that they spend their time
making it easy to get upgrades that (usually) work without having to
worry about things.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin