Hello all.
Apologies - these are probably dumb questions, but it's been a long time
since I set up my system and I've forgotten most of what I knew back
then.

1. I am/was running Logitech Media Server on a Netgear ReadyNAS Duo v2.
I use it to serve up flac music files and also ripped my entire video
collection onto it.
2. While trying to add some more videos to my NAS the other day, it just
crashed.  The actual unit is working fine - I just can't access the NAS
admin screen or the Logitech Media Server software.  Before I re-load
RAIDiator on it, I am copying all of my music and videos off the NAS.
That little chore should be done in about 2 months. :p
3. For listening to music, I have a house populated with Squeezebox
radios and Touches.
4.  Like a lot of people, a couple of years ago, I lost the ability to
play Spotify over the radios and touches, and have really wanted to get
that back.
5. It sounds, on the surface, that a piCore player using my NAS storage
would work a treat... -HOWEVER-...

Q1: will the piCore Player still be able to serve up my _-*video*-_
collection? I believe they are all in mp4 format.
Q2: If I were to convert my system over to PiCorePlayer, would my
squeezebox radios and touches suddenly be able to play spotify, or do I
need to have several PiCore players to replace them?

If I have completely misunderstood anything, I apologize.  Thanks a lot
in advance for any help / advice.
Cheers, Mike