NEW INFORMATION ALERT!!!

Playing around switching between the old and new build again... and now
it works!!!

Does the system somehow cache the faad binary??? Because all I did was
reboot the Pi between the last attempt and this one (to kill that 100%
cpu gobbling faad process).

Anyway, the headline is THE NEW BUILD FIXES WHATEVER THE PLAYBACK ISSUE
WITH THOSE ROGUE ITUNES TRACKS.

I wonder why the faad process(es) never terminate(s). And why are there
two faad processes running?

This is minutes after stopping all players, putting them all into
standby, and clearing all playlists (playback queues)...

29563

I appreciate this is a different issue. but now I not it's there
(gobbling up my Pi's CPU resources for no apparent reason) it would be
nice if there was a fix for that too.

|Filename: 2020-02-26 (5).png                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29563|