bpa wrote:
> BBCiPLayer Extras  works with LMS 8.*   7.7.6 is very old and maybe
> missing some required https stuff now.  7.9.2 is OK to use.
>
> How are you trying to install it ?
> Have you used the proper repo URL
> http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
> There is an equivalent sourceforge URL but it can be unreliable and may
> cause LMS startup issues.
>
> Please  post BBCiPlayer  and BBCiPlayerExtra issue on the Plugin thread
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109826-BBCiPlayer-V1-6-(and-higher)-amp-BBCiPlayerExtra-2-0-(and-higher)-Support

Thanks. I realised after posting that I should have been a bit more
pro-active about updating etc..I have gone to the site where I have got
the correct version of LMS 7.9 and manually installed it and now
BBCiPlayerExtra working fine. Noted that on wrong thread. Apologies for
that but pleased that sorted.

Thanks for your trouble (and of course all your work on this excellent
package)