wp steve wrote:
> I am bringing up the playlist on the left side of SS, then doing a
> search for a song. The window comes up and shows 3 songs with that name.
> each song has the 4 things i can do     play, next, add to playlist and
> delete,
> I then determine if that is a rendition I want to remove and hit
> delete... Nothing happens!   How do I remove this song from the
> playlist.  On the playlist on the right side I can probably delete but
> with 10,000 songs I would not be able to find each song with the time I
> have left on this world <G>
>
> I can bring up the playlist in Word which is where I can do a find and
> see that there are duplicates but I don't think I can delete there
> Thank you for any help you can provide.

Why don't you delete it from the playlist in the left hand pane?

Pics below.

1). Point at the track you want to delete, click the"X", it should be
removed.
2). Click "Save".
3). Confirm overwrite, and click "Save" again.

The playlist will be saved minus that track.

29919

29920

29921

|Filename: playlist3.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29921|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi