kidstypike wrote:
> Why don't you delete it from the playlist in the left hand pane?
>
> Pics below.
>
> 1). Point at the track you want to delete, click the"X", it should be
> removed.
> 2). Click "Save".
> 3). Confirm overwrite, and click "Save" again.
>
> The playlist will be saved minus that track.
>
> 29919
>
> 29920
>
> 29921
I have an older version of SS but there is a left pane playlist.  I do a
search there and it comes up there are 4 duplicate songs.  I click on
delete and I see a flicker on the right playlist but nothing happens on
the 4 songs> I tried deleting 3 of them and doing a save as you
suggested.   Then I go away and open SS again and do a search and the 4
songs are still there on the left.  Can't say on the right as there are
10,000 songs and no search.      Is there a song search on the right
side where I could find a song and delete it there or is that the
protected side mentioned before.  I can open the playlist in Word but
can not delete from there. What I did do was copy and paste the playlist
into Excel where at least I could put in alphabetical order, then do a
search and it showed duplicates that I need to deal with
Just can't get them to delete
Thanks for trying to help, it is appreciated, with the Viris thing I
have lots of time to work on this