FYI, the web address for my repositories has changed, although initial
testing suggests that anyone using my new-ish "netlify.com" URL should
still be OK.

DETAILS:
My web host, Netlify, is 'now using \"netlify.app\" URLs instead of
\"netlify.com\" URLs'
(https://community.netlify.com/t/changes-coming-to-netlify-site-urls/8918)
so the new home page for my plugins is
'https://tuxreborn.netlify.*app*/' (https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/).

It sounds like the previous *tuxreborn.netlify.com* URLs should continue
to work well, as my web host is redirecting requests to the new
*tuxreborn.netlify.app* addresses and and in testing, my LMS 7.9
instance works just fine loading repository data with the old ".com" URL
configured, and even installs plugins fine that way. Netlify seems to
say it is committed to doing so indefiinitely, so there seems to be no
immediate reason to worry.

Considering that LMS is currently handling the ".com" -> ".app"
redirects gracefully, it will probably be some time before I bother
upgrading my publishing tools and repository XML to specify the new
URLs.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock