dream wrote:
> Hi digimaster
>
> I looked into .config/.SYSCHECK and found the following bug:
>
> 1. ANSI color code imcompatible with my putty.
>
> #       RED='\e[101m'           # ${RED}
> RED='\033[101m'         # ${RED}
>
> #       BLINKING='\e[5m'        # ${BLINKING}
> BLINKING='\033[5m'      # ${BLINKING}
>
> 2. On picoreplayer 5.0.0 and 6.0.0, df has no -T -P options.
> This causes disc space error.
>
> # ARGS=$(/bin/df -hTP ${QPKG_ROOT} 2>/dev/null)
> ARGS=$(/bin/df -h ${QPKG_ROOT} 2>/dev/null)
>

> 3. On picoreplayer 5.0.0 & 6.0.0, ping options can only go before
> hostname.
> This cause ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh config runs forever.
> Also, ping doesn't support option -W. I change to -w.
>
> #ARGS=$(/bin/ping qnapclub.eu -W 5 -c 1 -q 2>/dev/null)
> ARGS=$(/bin/ping -w 5 -c 1 -q   qnapclub.eu  2>/dev/null)
>

> After making these changes,
>
> [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart
> Gone restart LogitechMediaServer !
> LogitechMediaServer was already stopped !
> Starting LogitechMediaServer in the Background.
> /bin/grep: invalid option -- 'm'
> BusyBox v1.01 (2020.04.12-19:10+0000) multi-call binary
>
> Usage: grep [-ihHnqvs] PATTERN [FILEs...]
>
> Search for PATTERN in each FILE or standard input.

> -H      prefix output lines with filename where match was found
> -h      suppress the prefixing filename on output
> -i      ignore case distinctions
> -l      list names of files that match
> -n      print line number with output lines
> -q      be quiet. Returns 0 if result was found, 1 otherwise
> -v      select non-matching lines
> -s      suppress file open/read error messages
>

> /bin/grep: invalid option -- 'm'
> BusyBox v1.01 (2020.04.12-19:10+0000) multi-call binary
>
> Usage: grep [-ihHnqvs] PATTERN [FILEs...]
>
> Search for PATTERN in each FILE or standard input.

> -H      prefix output lines with filename where match was found
> -h      suppress the prefixing filename on output
> -i      ignore case distinctions
> -l      list names of files that match
> -n      print line number with output lines
> -q      be quiet. Returns 0 if result was found, 1 otherwise
> -v      select non-matching lines
> -s      suppress file open/read error messages
>

> /bin/grep: invalid option -- 'm'
> BusyBox v1.01 (2020.04.12-19:10+0000) multi-call binary
>
> Usage: grep [-ihHnqvs] PATTERN [FILEs...]
>
> Search for PATTERN in each FILE or standard input.

> -H      prefix output lines with filename where match was found
> -h      suppress the prefixing filename on output
> -i      ignore case distinctions
> -l      list names of files that match
> -n      print line number with output lines
> -q      be quiet. Returns 0 if result was found, 1 otherwise
> -v      select non-matching lines
> -s      suppress file open/read error messages
>

> /bin/grep: invalid option -- 'm'
> BusyBox v1.01 (2020.04.12-19:10+0000) multi-call binary
>
> Usage: grep [-ihHnqvs] PATTERN [FILEs...]

> [...]
from Qnap QTS file system.

The same on ping, has been tested on several different Qnap systems.

Something on you're Qnap is not running as it should.

Better would be to test ping in a ssh shell of you're Qnap. For example
try ping Google.com.

Don't alter the scripts, will only make things worse. Remember by
altering, you could cause a complet crash of you're Qnap of lose you're
complet music collection.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*