dream wrote:
> So grateful for your effort.
>
> Please also notice PERL error I posted. It's the root cause why
> SlimServer/slimserver.pl can't start.
>
> The following CPAN modules were found but cannot work with Logitech
> Media Server:
> Image::Scale (loaded 0.14, need 0.08)
>

> It looks like there's some dependancy issue on Perl in .config/LMSROOT
>
> BTW, I can help testing if you need.
>

> =================  update ================
> Manually do chroot and run slimserver.pl
>
> # /usr/sbin/chroot
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT
> /usr/bin/ionice -t -c 2 -n 3   /usr/bin/nice -n -10   /bin/bash
> # cd /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer
>
> # perl slimserver.pl
> The following CPAN modules were found but cannot work with Logitech
> Media Server:
> Image::Scale (loaded 0.14, need 0.08)
>
> To fix this problem you have several options:
> 1. Install the latest version of the module(s) using CPAN: sudo cpan
> Some::Module
> 2. Update the module's package using apt-get, yum, etc.
> 3. Run the .tar.gz version of Logitech Media Server which includes all
> required CPAN modules.
>

> This chroot environment comes from LMS install package. In fact, there's
> no perl in QTS.Ha ha let it be, the error comes from you're very old busybox.
> That
version was released somewhere around 2009.

It's good we found it, there are few other users who faced the same
issue. Now I know where it comes from,i know how to fix it.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*