mnd wrote:
> Sorry for my incompetence, putting the dot in front of PERL helped and I
> can access the server through web interface now.
> Still having some problem with a UPnPBridge plugin, I could not get it
> to run after the update and the touch command, so I decided to reinstall
> it, but it's still not running.
>
> I get this in the server.log, in SLimServer/Logs:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.0.0, 1588799628, Wed May  6 23:54:57
CEST 2020) perl 5.024004 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
  > [20-05-08 22:05:30.2155] Plugins::UPnPBridge::Squeeze2upnp::start (94) no
binary set
--------------------

> Maybe this could be because the plugin is not compatible with the LMS
> version 8, but I think I had the version 8 before and the plugin was
> working.I'm using the plugin myself, and it works on  LMS 8. For me my Qnap
> is a
x86_64, and I use the static binary to run the plugin. Everything works
great, no problems with it.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*