digimaster wrote:
> I've you're on a Qnap, with one of the latest QTS there is a option for
> it. Look at qboost, which give a way stopping and starting a service's
> every day.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

Will try that, thanks.
But later, because I did some updates to the Qnap firmware and some of
the apps. And was inpatient with QLMS update, which got stuck for half
an hour at 80%, so I cancelled it..
Now the QLMS application status is stuck on "starting" in the QTS
webpage, also I saw the notification that it tried to start in safe
mode, but it's still stuck.

Will try to search for information if it's possible to restore the
server's settings and plugins, later. But if someone already went
through the process - could it be as simple as reinstalling QLMS and
then simply overwriting the contents of
"/qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer" folder with
the contents of one of the archives in
"/qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/Backup", or am I being too naive?