George_C wrote:
> Hello digimaster,
>
> I am eager to try QLogitechMediaServer (QLMS) on my TS-212P. According
> to your initial announcement dated 2018-02-11, QLMS can be installed on,
> among others, systems with arm5te architecture. My TS-212P has
> armvtel-linux architecture. Does it qualify? ie Is armv5tel-linux a
> member of the arm5te family or something completely different.
>

> I am now running LMS Version: 7.7.2 - r33893. It runs fine with
> occasional connection problems. However, that version has no upgrade
> path. It was originally downloaded from the QNAP store but it has since
> been removed.
>
> I hope QLMS is a solution that works for me. If it does, what flavor of
> QLMS do I need? TS-ARM-X09 ?
>
> gcYou need the Arm-X19 version, which is the one for armv5tel CPUs.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*